Publishing Your First Playlist
Group your best videos together to create your first playlist and provide your audience with endless entertainment!
- Click on "Library" in the list on the left-hand side
- Click on in the upper right-hand corner and a Create Playlist box will pop up
- You must then create a playlist name and choose a playlist type: One shot (plays through all videos in the list and stops after the last video) or loop (plays continuously without interaction from user)
Tips: You can change this setting inside the playlist details page after it's been created.
- Then click You will then be automatically redirected to the Playlist Details
- To add videos to your playlist, you must click
in the top right corner on the Video List Card and a pop up will show up in the center of your screen with the available videos that you can add
- Here, you can choose the videos you'd like to add to your list by clicking or search for them in the top corner of the box. After adding all of the videos you'd like to have on your playlist, click to close the box
- Next, click in the menu above your Video List card to save your current details
- To publish your Playlist, you can:
- Copy the Iframe code and paste it on a webpage on your site
- Email it to specific viewers
- Copy the video URL and share it with people to have them see it on the MainStreaming Player
Tips: If you'd like to edit your Player size or style or include a social share URL you will need to do it on the embed page